sábado, 7 de mayo de 2022

I would say that in the next stage, we were at August 28th.

 



I would say that in the next stage, we were at August 28th.

Carmen Teresa went to Italy for a while, for a dance course. I stayed with David, and we spent the days in Pedro Gonzalez. In the house there was almost nothing, as obviously there was no air conditioning then, we went from one communication center to another, looking for air conditioners.

I could be working all day long, and therefore, to prepare from there the arrival of our Master and everything related to his visit.

So, we had been surprised one morning by the news of the fall of the Twin Towers.

For me, and from my experience, all this is intertwined with the birth of Tashigar North.

Namkhai Norbu arrived in October, a month, or less than a month and a half after the fall of the towers. We were witnessing a shift, a shift in energies, a shift in patterns, a shift in our spirituality for us huge.

And that feeling of ... joy for the luck that we had, to participate in the construction of a new Gar of such an extraordinary teaching as Dzogchen.

At that moment we realized that there was another person on the island, another Frenchman, we were not the first. He had arrived before. He was Emanuel Juane and he had arrived from South Africa and was living in the beach house, which owns a practitioner, who lived in Caracas.

 In October then, our master disembarked. We had rented him a relatively comfortable house, on the boulevard that leads to the boardwalk of the Zaragoza beach. We also rented another house across the street for his companions, in particular for Fabio and other practitioners who might arrive later.

So, Rinpoche's house became the center of operations, on the street leading to the boardwalk.

What I want to tell is ... (smiles) ... how it marked at least the memory of those present.

Those present were at that moment besides Rosa, Namkhai Norbu and Fabio, the three of us, our family; there was also Emanuel Juane, there was Lory from New York with her daughter, and there was also Raul Baratini who came from Argentina, we didn't know each other, he had met in Buenos Aires at the beginning of the Dzogchen community, and from Caracas he had communicated and was there that day. He was working in Vancóc but that day he was with us, that day was a November day and there was a sea of absolutely dreadful without rain. There was no storm, no wind, nothing like that. Sea of swell, in this case was huge waves.

As every day, we went with Namkhai Norbu to the beach. That day we could not very easily pass the creek coming from the lagoon, there was no walkway or anything like that in that year (2001).

Once we were able to get across to the beach, it was obviously almost impossible to swim. Rinpoche sat and played to get a little bit closer to the water along with everyone else. I with my son stayed a little higher because I was very, very afraid that something might happen to David. Suddenly, a wave bigger than the others came as if to grab our teacher, wanting to take him away. In that place the beach is very steep. Emanuel and Raul were struggling in a way, that almost resulted in a fracture, may be a crack in the foot, that I think it was Emanuel's.

Well, nothing happened. The water, the sea deposited Namkhai Norbu back almost where he was, and I went down in an attempt to help the others. When I stood next to the master to ask him if he was okay, he just looked at me laughing like, I say, like a whale... that is, laughing out loud.

I could not understand how a human being, could laugh in that situation, when we had been so close ... to something very serious.

I had to withdraw because my reaction was to vomit, and I had to withdraw so as not to vomit his feet. The shock was so great that it really left a mark on all of us present, the few of us who were there.

Soon after, Rosa, Fabio and Carmen Tereza, who had gone to Porlamar, returned.

I knew that Rosa was used to checking the astrology of the day. I said to her, "Did you see today how the astrology of the day was?

She said to me, Oh! Michel it couldn't be a better day, in the year I think it is the best. I just walked away thinking, if it had been a normal day, what would have happened?

But also, when one is with the master, things don't follow a logical path, do they? ... they follow the path they have to follow...

 https://anchor.fm/tashigarnorte 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario